14 March, 2014

What a busy Time!

Hi everyone,

I must apologise for my lack of information & posts over the last few weeks.   I have been very busy with life in general as well as becoming a Nanna again for the second time to a beautiful little boy name Tyler.
I will be posting some more great new video clips soon so keep an eye out for those.   I will be putting up some more samples of cards & projects made using all the wonderful new product that Close To My Heart has released over the coming weeks. 
Don't forget if you would like to go into the draw for another great stamp set B1417 Perfect-fit Birthday Occasions to be drawn in March...... then share my posts on your timeline & get one new person to follow my blog, get them to leave a comment for your chance to receive the stamp set.  It's just that easy.....I will draw another lucky person out on the 17th.

Stay tuned & see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment