14 March, 2014

March 2014 Newsletter!


Our NEW Ideas Book has over 200 ideas/projects in it and Australia now has access to the entire range of Close To My Heart Products and is fantastic value at ONLY $5 plus postage.  I am having so much fun playing and learning all about the new releases.  Our Ideas Book is exactly that, an Ideas Book.  If you go to my Online Shop  www.mariannelamont.ctmh.com.au, click on Products on the Tabs at the top of the page, click on Idea Books, click on the Feb-July 2014 Book, then click on the pdf file next to Recipes it will give you a complete list of all the products used in all of the examples in the Ideas Book.  Isn't that fantastic!!  It also refers you to which of the Books in the How To Patterns/Publications the layout has come from.
Host a Gathering: A night or day with friends, fun projects, and a chance to earn free products — get all that and more for hosting a Close To My Heart Home Gathering! You’ll have a chance to earn discounted or free products — the higher your Gathering sales, the greater your rewards, and we’ll pay shipping and handling on all of your Hostess Rewards. Sign up to host a Home Gathering and your rewards are on their way! For further information on anything in this newsletter or questions about product etc. please do not hesitate to contact me, Marianne Lamont - Email:  mtlamont52@gmail.com or 0414 782 132.

Upcoming Workshops 
 MARCH
Friday 7th 1pm - 9pm $20 includes Stamping, Card making & 3-D projects
Wednesday 19th 10am - 4pm $15
Saturday 29th 10am - 6pm $20


APRIL Friday 11th 1pm - 9pm $20 Stamping, Card making & 3-D projects & includes 2 card making kits (or use them on your scrapbooking page)
Thursday 17th 10am - 4pm $15
Wednesday 23rd  10am - 4pm $15

Registration for all my workshops is essential either by email or phone
Details at bottom of this newsletter




The new look Ideas Book & Catalogue available to view from my website 
 
There is over 200 new ideas for you to try.... Just go to http://mariannelamont.ctmh.com.au/Default.aspx ....Contact me for your introduction to CTMH



March Stamp of the Month - Set of 7 
  "Happy Place"

What could be better than great products for a great deal?
Get the Stamp of the Month set for just $5 (S1403) when you place an order of $75 or more.
You’ll find helpful assembly tips at my
Online Business Address under Promotions.

In love with the artwork we created with this stamp set?
Get ready to make it yourself!
Purchase the materials listed here along with your deeply discounted Stamp of the Month set to get started!

Materials Needed
S1403 My Acrylix™ Happy Place
X7181B Jubilee Paper Packet
Z3000 Skylark Assortment
Z1916 Sparkles Black Flourishes–Small
Z1953 My Creations™ Journaling Cards Box
Z1971 Jubilee Textiles 

Z1852 Stitch Guide
                                                                                       Z1906 Cricut® Artbooking Collection




Want to learn how to make this card & how to purchase the products?
                 Come along to a workshop or give me a call for a chat

 “I can show you how”
Along with the Happy Place stamp set you can earn in March for $5, I will be featuring the Jubilee Workshop on the Go Kit for April.  So earn your stamp set in March & come along to one of my workshops in April & I will show you how you can brighten up your pages & cards using them. All Workshops on the Go Kits can be viewed in the Ideas Book/Catalogue, available for purchase NOW.
You will need to order your Jubilee Workshop on the Go Kit this month in plenty of time for the April workshop.


Consultants enjoy 22%+ discount on all products
If your scrapbooking, card making and paper crafting desire is high and funds are low you may like to investigate how easy it is to enjoy 22 - 35% discounts on Close To My Heart products.  I LOVE the fact ALL my inks and papers have been FREE to me since joining. Let me show you how.
Contact me for details



                                                                    Marianne Lamont    
     Consultant ID: 2165
     Ph: 0414 782 132
     Email:  mtlamont52@gmail.com
     Web Site: www.mariannelamont.ctmh.com,au

No comments:

Post a Comment