23 April, 2014

Jubilee Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit

I made cards and pages for a my workshop on   Friday.  The first 2 cards are Kits included in the cost of my workshop fee.  The Life is Sweet card & the Starburst pages are samples that can be made on the day.

             The pleated card inspired by CTMH consultant Bernadette Lewin



I had alot of fun getting inky around all the edges of these cards.  The flowers are cut on the Cricut machine and then rolled using the quilling tool.
The colouring and blending with the CTMH pens is very therapeutical I found.


Want to learn these techniques and more then contact me & come along to one of my workshops and I will show you how.    
Marianne Lamont: mtlamont52@gmail.com



I used:
G1076 Jubilee Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit
X7181C Jubilee Complements
B1419 Joyful Birthday Stamp Set
C1581 Inspiration Flourishes Stamp Set
D1525 Casual Expressions Occasions Stamp Set
Z1848 Red Shimmer Trim
Z1928 Durables Triangle Studs
Z1849 Bronze Shimmer Trim
Z1686 Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection
Z2116 Cranberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2162 Homey Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2111 Chocolate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z1807 Pink Glitter Gems
Z338 Euro Personal Paper Trimmer
Z679 Liquid Glass
Z1795 Quilling Tool
Various Close To My Heart Pens



The starburst pages inspired by CTMH consultant Susan Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment