26 March, 2014

21st Card

This 21st card was made for a neighbour.  It was cut at 11.5"x 5.75" & folded in half to make a 5.5"x 5.5" square card.

Products I used:
Hollyhock cardstock  1246
Pink Glitter Paper  Z1922
Brown & Tan Glitter Paper  Z1830
Black & Grey Glitter Paper  Z1829
Sanding Kit  Z1294
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection  Z1686
For Always Paper Pack
Love Life My Acrylix Stamp Set  D1482
Sparkles Black Flourishes  Z1745

The border I sanded with the CTMH sanding kit.  The border I did using the Cuttlebug Border Organic Flourish set.
The shoe is an internal design in the Cricut Expression 2 machine.
The sentiment is a computer generated one printed on Hollyhock cardstock.

The frame is from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge as is the gold key.

This is my version of a card that was made by another CTMH Consultant Lauren Austin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment