07 January, 2016

Picture My Life™ - Live Your Day

                                  
Close to My Heart has created an exclusive Picture My Life™ program for the new year called “Live Your Day.” But it’s only available for January 2016, and only while supplies last. 
  
Products UsedPicture My Life Live Your day Scrapbooking Program CC1058,   Design 4 Memory Protectors Z1951,   Everyday Life Album Black Z3208,   4"x 6" Memory Protectors Z3192,  4"x 3" Memory Protectors Z3191,   Everyday Life 2016 Planner Pages Z3209 (Half Price January Only),   &  White Daisy Cardstock 1385.

If you would like information about anything you see or would like to place an order or even become a consultant & join my team - please don't hesitate to send me a message at mtlamont52@gmail.com, I will be happy to help you in any way I can or purchase directly from my Online Shop & have it delivered right to your door.    I also offer scrapbooking, card making, base & bling & papercrafting classes......contact me to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment