25 January, 2015

Workshops on the Go® Pathfinding Cardmaking Kit


I held a workshop last week & I gave these 3 cards as kits to be made up.   This is a great way to make your cards quick & easy, it's all there for you, instructions on how to cut each paper needed & enough to make 15 cards in the pack.
I had enough left over papers etc to make 21 cards, just needed the extra colonial white cards from our Value Pack range in the Cardmaking Supplies in my online shop
 
















 
WOTG Pathfinding Cardmaking Kit Contents:
My Acrylix® Pathfinding Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
Pathfinding B&T Duos™ Papers
4 – Cardstock Sheets (1 Colonial White, 1 Glacier, 1 Kraft, 1 Olive)
15 – Colonial White Cards and Envelopes
Sequins Gold Assortment (Z2012)
Bronze Shimmer Trim (Z1849)
Instructional Brochure
Featured Colors: Chocolate, Desert Sand, Glacier, Goldrush, Colonial White, Olive



If you would like information about anything you see or would like to place an order or even become a consultant & join my team - please don't hesitate to send me a message at mtlamont52@gmail.com, I will be happy to help you in any way I can or purchase directly from my online shop & have it delivered right to your door.    I also offer scrapbooking, card making, base & bling & papercrafting classes......contact me to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment