09 September, 2014

Using Your Stash

Over the next few days I will be posting pages that we will be working at this months workshops....Monday 22nd & Monday 29th so stay tuned.


My upcoming workshops will be about using all your stash with current products.   My layouts are from the How-To programs Magic book pages 28-29.  For these I used the Brushed Workshop on the Go kit G1087.....which I absolutely love...along with a sticker from the retired Ivy Lane WOTG, Sparkles Black Flourishes Z1745, Sequins Gold Assortment Z2012, Black Shimmer Trim Z1809, Bling Gems Assortment Z2023.  The flowers & leaves are from A Budding Friendship D1602, cut out & put on 3d foam tape Z1151 to raise them up a bit from the leaves......paper from retired Lollydoodle WOTG kit, the smaller stamps around the scallop white circle are from the #30 years of happy stamp set that can be yours for FREE (see promotion on my online shop).   I have secured the flower on the left page using a brad so it will swing open to see the little hidden message underneath it.....which is Some bunny loves you!  I also used the Scallop Border Punch Z1851......Pixie Z2644, Canary Z2643, Saddle Z2171 & Archival Black 44751 Exclusive Inks Stamp pads.  Marigold Z2457, Golden Yellow Z2452, Sap Green Z2463 & Mahogany Z2456 ShinHan touch twin markers.

If you would like information about anything you see or would like to place an order or even become a consultant & join my team - please don't hesitate to send me a message at mtlamont52@gmail.com, I will be happy to help you in any way I can or purchase directly from my Online Shop & have it delivered right to your door.    I also offer scrapbooking, card making, base & bling & papercrafting classes......contact me to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment