12 September, 2014

All Smiles

This page can be found on page 102 of the new 2014 Annual Inspirations Ideas book & catalogue, the more I play with stamping, inking, pasting & colouring I'm loving it more & more, I can't wait to show you techniques I've learned for you to try at my workshops.
The lattice background & smiles has been cut on the Cricut machine using the Artbooking Collection Cartridge Z1906, I even kept all the little pieces from the inside of it to use later on another project, waste not want not.  I stamped the flowers & leaves in the Archival black ink pad, colored them with the ShinHan markers & cut them out to have a 3-D effect using the Thin 3-D Foam Tape Z2060 & made them pop, there is still room to put a journalling box to tell your story.

Products used are A Budding Friendship stamp set D1602, Brushed paper pack X7190B, Cardstock used Black 1386, Canary X5772, & White Daisy 1385, Archival Black Stamp pad 44751, the new ShinHan twin touch markers Marigold Z2457, Golden Yellow Z2452, Light Orange Z2455, Pastel Peach Z2460, Leaf Green Z2454 (out of stock until 20th Sept), Sap Green Z2463, Tender Pink Z2464 & the Colorless Blender Z2469

If you would like information about anything you see or would like to place an order or even become a consultant & join my team - please don't hesitate to send me a message at mtlamont52@gmail.com, I will be happy to help you in any way I can or purchase directly from my Online Shop & have it delivered right to your door.    I also offer scrapbooking, card making, base & bling & papercrafting classes......contact me to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment