19 August, 2014

What a Hoot! August Stamp of the Month

Here are some cards I made using the What a Hoot SOTM. The top card was inspired by Mischelle O'Farrell Smith, I loved how she used the colours from the new ShinHan Markets. The bird & flower are from the stamp set Happy Birds, the bird & flower are on 3d foam Z1151 .
The flowery card is an idea I got from Dawn Ross & the butterfly is from Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp set D1627 & the little bird is from Happy Birds C1600.  The butterfly & bird are on 3d Foam tape to raise them up
Z1151 .
The bottom right one I have seen the wings used as flowers on alot of sites & thought I could do it as a Christmas card using leaves cut from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge Z1790....I put liquid glass Z679 on the flowers after I placed them on the card to hold them all down, I used the black sparkles Z1754 in the centre & little sentiment from the Yuletide Greetings stamp set D1553.  I have also used the floral Embossing Folder Z1994.


If you would like information about anything you see or would like to place an order or even become a consultant & join my team - please don't hesitate to send me a message at mtlamont52@gmail.com, I will be happy to help you in any way I can or purchase directly from my Online Shop & have it delivered right to your door.    I also offer scrapbooking, card making, base & bling & papercrafting classes......contact me to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment