26 August, 2014

Brushed Workshop on the Go! I love this set.

 I just love new Brushed Workshop on the Go Kit, it is so versatile to use for anything & the colours are just so vibrant.  I made 2 cards for to teach for my workshop & the girls were very happy with the end results.

I made this a 6"x 6" card.  Cut out the middle & replace it with a piece of acetate.   The butterflies are cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, I cut 2 different sizes & put some glitter on the top butterfly, stamped Happy Birthday from the Stamp Set B1419 Joyous Birthday on the acetate last so it could dry overnight.
I stamped the inside of the card with stamp set S1306 A Flowering Bunch (retired), with Black Pigment ink from the Basics Exclusive Mini Pigment Pads Z2503.  Embossed with Ranger Clear Super fine Embossing Powder Z2088 & coloured with our new ShinHan Markers.                                                                                                                                                                         (Inspired from a card by Cathy Derouche CTMH consultant)                                                           
The second card I cut out 3 butterflies from the white cardstock, backed it with clear packing tape & pouring glitter over them to stop it from being sticky.  The roses & leaves are cut from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge Z1790.   Leaves were cut, coloured, spritzed with water & crumpled into shape.  Paper & washi tape from the Brushed WOTG kit G1087, white daisy cardstock 1385, Pink glitter gems Z1807, Silver Shimmer trim Z1799, Happy Birthday stamp from stamp set Card Word Puzzle (retired).




Workshops on the Go® Brushed Scrapbooking Kit Contents
1 – My Reflections™ Brushed Paper Packet (X7190B)
1 – My Acrylix® Brushed Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
4 – Cardstock Sheets (1 Pear, 1 Slate, 2 White Daisy)
1 – Brushed Assortment (Z3013)
1 – Topiary Striped Washi Tape (Z2002)
1 – Instructional Brochure



If you would like information about anything you see or would like to place an order or even become a consultant & join my team - please don't hesitate to send me a message at mtlamont52@gmail.com, I will be happy to help you in any way I can or purchase directly from my Online Shop & have it delivered right to your door.    I also offer scrapbooking, card making, base & bling & papercrafting classes......contact me to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment